gtd healthcare is not-for-profit provider of primary care, urgent care and out-of-hours dental services across North West England.
If you have any recruitment queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 503 5948 / 5947.
To view our current opportunities, please click here.
What makes us different?
At gtd healthcare we believe we do things differently. Our not-for-profit ethos coupled with a drive to innovate care offers patients the best experience possible and a unique opportunity to transform services. We are a values driven organisation and we are passionate about providing the best possible healthcare for our patients. Read more about the organisation here.
Why join us?
We offer a wide range of services for more than 2.4 million patients including:
- management of GP practices
- urgent care centres and walk-in services
- GP support to a number of care homes
Furthermore, we operate a number of innovative healthcare schemes including clinical triage known as the Manchester and Warrington Referral Gateways and the Alternative to Transfer and Acute Visiting Services.
Offering professional opportunities to learn
We pride ourselves on being flexible and providing an extensive range of services enabling clinical staff to have an array of opportunities to:
- work alongside a network of clinicians to share expertise
- work within different healthcare settings across numerous locations
- provide services for challenging populations where you can really make a difference to patient outcomes – from working in areas with a high ethnic population to tackling health inequalities
- adopt flexible working patterns – we provide services seven days a week, 365 days a year
- construct a portfolio role within the organisation and deliver specialist services across the areas we operate – from caring for patients face-to-face to undertaking clinical audits
- work for an organisation that is clinically-led at Board level with a significant GP focus
- work for an organisation that focuses on training and is committed to developing new roles and skills
Also, we offer a competitive salary, dependent on skills; pay out-of-hours working at the appropriate enhanced rate; pay GP indemnity (in-hours); provide study leave; and contribute towards the NHS pension scheme.
Furthermore we have an extensive infrastructure and support package in place, which enables clinicians to focus on delivering patient-centred services without the added responsibility of managing the core functions of a business, for example, finance, governance and HR.
How to apply
You can email application forms to email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to have an informal chat about any of our roles please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sharon Tal, Corporate Administration Manager, on 0161 503 5952.
To view our recruitment of ex-offenders policy please click here.